- Gravity is a private, appointment only, tattoo shop. If you would like to bring a friend to your appointment we do have a waiting area, but they will not be able to sit along side you while you are getting tattooed.
- NO under 15’s permitted in the shop
- The tattoo space in Gravity is at basement level, accessible by stairs only. Please be aware of this when you make your appointment.
DOG IN THE SHOP. Please be aware that there will be a dog in the shop most of the time. Ted is a non-shedding miniature goldendoodle and is very friendly. Ted will not be in the area where tattooing takes place. If dogs are a problem for you just let us know ahead of time so we can figure something out.
We do not do piercings.
- We are a vegan tattoo shop 🌱 and try to reduce our plastic waste and footprint on the earth as much as possible. What does is mean to be a vegan tattoo shop? Find out more in this video…
- DEPOSIT POLICY: To secure a booking we require a £100 deposit or payment in full if the total cost of the tattoo is less than £100. Deposits are non-refundable.
- CHANGES TO APPOINTMENTS: We require 72 hours notice to change your appointment, changes to appointments must be made via email email@example.com. If you cancel with less than 72 hours notice or no-show you forfeit your deposit and you will need to pay in full in advance of any subsequent appointments
- DESIGNS: We do not send drawings over email. If you would like to come in ahead of time to view your design you can arrange this over email booking@gravitytattoos
hop.com. Additional costs may be incurred to compensate the artist for design time if elements of the design are added to, subtracted from, or otherwise changed after your initial consultation.