💖 We have recently updated our shop policies with regard to keeping safe and COVID-19, please take a minute to make yourself familiar with the new policies before your appointment with us 💖
Gravity is an ultra-clean environment all year round; it’s in the nature of our business that hygiene is always paramount, we clean rigorously and use single use sterile products where appropriate.
That being said we are putting some extra hygiene measures into place to protect our artists and customers….
- Please wear a mask at all times in the shop. If you don’t bring a mask we have masks available to purchase.
- If you are feeling unwell prior to your appointment PLEASE let us know. A change to your appointment date is fine, but cancelling last minute will means your deposit will need to be paid again.
When you arrive at Gravity:
- We are asking that you come alone, to reduce footfall in the shop. Our waiting area isn’t currently available for friends/lift-givers etc for the foreseeable future.
- Upon arrival your temperature will be taken. If your temperature is high you will be asked leave and to re-book, and your deposit will be lost.
- We will also ask you to wash your hands and disinfect your phone upon entering the shop.
Hopefully this goes without saying, but if you are feeling unwell please let your artist know ahead of time so we can rebook you for a future date. As is the case the rest of the year if you turn up to your tattoo appointment unwell we will not tattoo you and you will not get your deposit back, this is to keep us safe.
At Gravity we feel that more than just creating tattoos, it’s our social responsibility to keep our community safe. Thanks for taking the time to read this and we look forward to seeing you soon 🙂
The Gravity team xxx
- Gravity is a private, appointment only, tattoo shop. Please come alone to your appointment – We have a small waiting area that gets full quickly.
- NO under 15’s permitted in the shop
- The tattoo space in Gravity is at basement level, accessible by stairs only. Please be aware of this when you make your appointment.
DOG IN THE SHOP. Please be aware that there will be a dog in the shop most of the time. Ted is a non-shedding miniature goldendoodle and is very friendly. Ted will not be in the area where tattooing takes place. If dogs are a problem for you just let us know ahead of time so we can figure something out.
We do not do piercings.
- We are a vegan tattoo shop 🌱 and try to reduce our plastic waste and footprint on the earth as much as possible. What does is mean to be a vegan tattoo shop? Find out more in this video…
- DEPOSIT POLICY: To secure a booking we require a £100 deposit or payment in full if the total cost of the tattoo is less than £100. Deposits are non-refundable.
- CHANGES TO APPOINTMENTS: We require 72 hours notice to change your appointment, changes to appointments must be made via email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cancel with less than 72 hours notice or no-show you forfeit your deposit and you will need to pay in full in advance of any subsequent appointments
- DESIGNS: We do not send drawings over email. If you would like to come in ahead of time to view your design you can arrange this over email booking@gravitytattoos
hop.com. Additional costs may be incurred to compensate the artist for design time if elements of the design are added to, subtracted from, or otherwise changed after your initial consultation.